The ANIG WM’s super & investing program is designed to help investors understand their set circumstances and their available options to implement key strategic changes. As a leading financial advisor in Sydney we offer a range of services designed to provide comprehensive investing and financial support. We can assist investing & tax, SMSF and SMSF Auditing, and more. Discuss your needs withour team today.
It cost zero dollars to have a 5-minutes honest over the phone conversation with an ANIG Wealth Management
adviser. Take the opportunity and discuss your options. Where we can help, you will be advised on how and where to start.
The answer will be ‘No’ for the vast majority of the population.
This doesn’t mean you do not have options. What we often see is that people convince themselves that their goals cannot be achieved and sit on good assets that could have been utilised to support their wealth creation objectives – they don’t seek help until it’s too late.
Stop judging your finances and talk to an adviser. Most good and ethical advisers will be the first to tell you if they believe you could not benefit from their strategies but you should have peace of mind in knowing that they will point you in the right direction.
Increasing your concessional contributions through a salary sacrifice arrangement can be helpful. However, it will be more beneficial when the strategy is combined with other super and tax strategies.
That is dependent on your preservation age and the legislative age to be eligible for the tax-free threshold. Currently, people age 60 who enter retirement phase can access super tax-free. However, there are simple adjustments that can be done to archive that and other outcome on their investment returns within superannuation.
The federal government retirement calculator and others provided by the major banking and superannuation institutions project and provide some indications on what to expect. However, they do not tell the whole story. These calculators rely on assumptions that the world is linear.
If nothing, recent developments with the COVID 19 pandemic should help investors understand markets can be highly volatile. Also, investment returns and assumptions can be unpredictable.
It is why we’ve always included risk management tools in our investment strategies and portfolios to ensure we can cap our downside risk.
– Traditional industry or retail superannuation fund based on your personal investment goals and expectation.
– Shares, ETFs, managed funds, LIC, and other assets based on your investment objectives.
– SMAs – it can be invested in SMAs. An SMA or Separately Managed Account are portfolios of individual securities owned directly by the investor and overseen by a professional money manager. SMAs can offer investors with customisation, transparency, control, and a competitive fee structure. SMAs are tailored specifically for each investor’s goals and expectations, including the exclusion of any specified securities.
– Property Investment – You can use your super for investing in direct residential or commercial property or property investments through managed funds.
– MIS or Managed Investment Scheme. An MIS enables a group of investors either retail and or wholesale to pool funds together or invest in a common enterprise to produce financial benefits for the investors in the scheme.
– And other assets.
Enough is having the peace of mind of being debt-free with a roof over your head and sufficient investible assets generating you your desired passive income.
Enough is knowing your options today no-matter how great or bad it may be and preparing yourself mentally for improving your situation or accepting it.
There are times where redrawing from home equity and injecting its capital in the form of a non-concessional contribution (NCC) to super can be appropriate. However, the downside to this strategy is that the capital injected into super although is to serve for investment purpose, the interest on the loan amount drawn from your home and contributed into super will not be tax-deductible to your marginal tax rate. As such, cash flow becomes very critical to this strategy.
PARTNER WITH ANIG WM...
We can help navigate your financial future. Our professional service expertise is combined with technology to give you a unique service and advice experience.