Have in place a personal protection plan for yourself/loved ones
ANIG WM’s strategic personal insurance and superannuation solutions can help protect and grow your available resources (superannuation and non-super assets) and provide the confidence and peace of mind you seek from your advisers and wealth management firm. We share a common goal with all our advisers and through our personalised and comprehensive insurance and wealth management solutions, we are your single source of solution to all your insurance and superannuation structuring questions.
* How will the mortgage and debt obligations be met in a death or disability event?
* Will loved ones be financially disadvantaged in my absence?
* Will I or my partner be able to sustain ongoing lifestyle and medical expenses in a death, critical illness or disability event?
This cover provides greater comfort to the insured person’s family or loved ones with a lump sum payment in an event of death. The lump sum payment can be used to wipe out debts, meet daily expenses or be invested.
- The insured could choose to apply for a cover from $100k to over $1m plus.
- Gives peace of mind that those who depend on you will not be financially disadvantaged with the burden of maintaining living cost or loan repayments.
- Cover is generally taken out by people with debts, low to no income producing assets, dependants, or other relevant personal circumstances.
- Premiums could be tax deductible based on the structure used to purchase the cover.
- Premium can be paid with a super fund or self-managed superannuation fund.
- Some discounts available in the market for life cover includes 17.5% discount on the premium, a three-year rate guarantee where your base premium wouldn’t change within three years. Others offer discounts if you meet some eligibility criteria.
This cover ensures you continue to receive income in event where you are unable to work to support yourself/family due to accident or sickness. As your work income is replaced with an income protection cover, this cover generally helps people or families avoid going through financial stress in bad times.
IP cover can provide a financial safety net of up to 75% of income plus super.
Designed to help secure lifestyle by ensuring cash flow needs and loan repayments are met should a temporary disability occur.
Benefit is payable in monthly instalments.
Some discounts available on this cover includes 7.5% and others based on some eligibility criteria.
Cover cost can be structured through superannuation or funded with personal cash.
Total & Permanent Disability (TPD)
In events where a person suffers severe accident, injury or sickness a total & permanent disability cover (TPD) can provide greater support to the insured person with a lump sum payment where the insured person becomes totally and permanently disabled. The lump sum payment can be used to meet medical and lifestyle expenses, mortgage repayments, home modification, or be invested.
- There are specific benefits attributable to each definition (Any/Own) and could be tax deductible.
- Premium can be paid with superannuation money based on the structure of cover.
- ANIG WM provides full support and assistance to clients throughout the entire claim process.
Critical Illness or Trauma
cover offers protection by providing a lump sum in the event of you being
diagnosed as a range of specified medical conditions (e.g. a heart attack,
cancer or stroke). During periods of recuperation where items such as home modifications
and specialist medical attention may be necessary the lump sum payment can be
useful to avoid financial stress.